GENICON develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive surgery (MIS). The company focuses on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and pediatric surgery.
At GENICON, we work with surgeons and clinicians around the world to develop innovative medical devices that advance the medical industry. Our passion includes: reducing the pain and scarring related to surgery, lowering patient anxiety, working with doctors to develop less invasive products, improving the quality of life for people around the world, and transforming patient care through innovation.
GENICON offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that meets our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential. GENICON is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer as an equal opportunity employer. Please download the application below and send the completed copy to email@example.com.
Design Engineer – Medical Device
- BSME with minimum of 2 years experience in the Medical Device field – Experience in Endoscopy and Disposable Instrumentation preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Solidworks
- Working knowledge of Patent and Trademark Law, Project Management, Six Sigma Design Methodologies
- Knowledge of injections molding a plus
- Required: Strong analytical skills, Self-motivation, Strong communication skills